Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Spring Trend #5 : Floral



There are SO many trends this spring that I absolutely love. So over the next five posts, I'm going to share with you my top 5 spring trends. Hope you like them! 

Today I'm going to share with you my #5 spring trend (counting down to something makes it seem so much more important...).
Yes, it's a fairly obvious one... FLORALS! 

"Florals? For Spring? Groundbreaking."  (The Devil Wears Prada fans? Anyone? Anyone?)

Anyway... So even though floral has been around for a while, it is one of my favorite spring trends. It was pretty big last spring/summer too, but this time I've been seeing a LOT of floral every time I've gone out shopping. The floral trend is here to stay! Yay!

Here are my top 10 favorite floral pieces. I especially love the floral pumps.


Florals


Forever 21 floral dress
$30 - forever21.com

Topshop printed shirt
$56 - topshop.com

Crop top
$60 - topshop.com

Topshop bow dress
$56 - topshop.com

Rare floral skirt
£35 - bankfashion.co.uk

Rare cotton shorts
£10 - bankfashion.co.uk

Floral romper
$40 - delias.com

Topshop cotton underwire bra
$36 - topshop.com

Wet Seal platform shoes
$26 - wetseal.com

Forever 21 floral flat
$20 - forever21.com




Here's an outfit I put together with this gorgeous floral bralette top from topshop



Floral bralette


Cotton shirt
$60 - topshop.com

By Malene Birger high waisted skirt
£50 - seasonsclothing.co.uk

Forever 21 platform high heels
$30 - forever21.com

Forever 21 beaded ring
$4.80 - forever21.com

Wide belt
$40 - witchery.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment