Friday, April 20, 2012

Spring Trend #2 : Pink



We all know that bold colors are big this season. You all must have seen that the number one color for spring/summer 2012 is tangerine, but I kind of think differently. Don't get me wrong, I love tangerine, but I love pink even more! Coral pink as well as pastel shades of pink are also pretty popular this season. So there you go, the number 2 trend for me this spring is the color pink.


I have always loved the color pink. Ever since I was a little girl. I think the color pink accentuates every skin color. Perfectly dreamy with just the right amount of sweetness, pink has been making a pretty bold statement on the runways this season.


Here are all things pink I love this season!


Pink!


Dorothy Perkins pink dress
$44 - dorothyperkins.com

Pink dress
$48 - modcloth.com

Old Navy sheer chiffon blouse
$18 - oldnavy.gap.com

H m jacket
£25 - hm.com

Pink skirt
£30 - awear.com

Topshop mid rise skinny jeans
$76 - topshop.com

Call it SPRING high heel pumps
$50 - zappos.com

Platform pumps
$50 - heels.com

Forever 21 hair accessory
$1.50 - forever21.com

Marc Jacobs fragrance
$88 - marcjacobs.com



 I love, love, LOVE the pink scallop hem skirt! Isn't is SO cute? I put together two outfits. Wear the scallop hem skirt during the day for class and then transform your outfit for a fun night out.

WEAR IT TO CLASS :
Scalloped skirt

Crochet shirt
$20 - tillys.com

Pink mini skirt
£30 - awear.com

Forever 21 flat thong sandals
$15 - forever21.com

1928 jewelry
$24 - 1928.com

Warehouse buckle belt
£18 - debenhams.com




WEAR IT FOR A NIGHT OUT :Scalloped skirt : night out

H M printed top
£7.99 - hm.com

H M short jacket
£25 - hm.com

Pink skirt
£30 - awear.com

Pelle Moda platform pumps
$45 - jildorshoes.com

Kate Spade 14 karat gold earrings
$38 - nordstrom.com

Wet Seal mesh necklace
$8.50 - wetseal.com

Wide belt
$35 - witchery.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment