Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Spring Trend #1 : Maxi Dress


YAY! We're down to my number one trend for spring/summer 2012! And the number one trend for me this spring is...(wait for it...)... MAXI DRESSES!


I absolutely love maxi dresses. They are super flattering on any body type and they have just the right amount of boho to be dressed up or dressed down. Plus, the make really fashionable cover ups for the beach! 


Here are six of my favorite maxi dresses :


Maxi dresses

AX Paris layered dress
£21 - axparis.co.uk

Miss Selfridge bandeau dress
$65 - missselfridge.com

Oasis cocktail party dress
$50 - oasis-stores.com

Miss Selfridge teal maxi dress
$65 - missselfridge.com

Jane Norman long maxi dress
£48 - janenorman.co.uk




My absolute favorite maxi dress is the AX Paris strapless maxi dress. I bought it about two weeks back but I think I've already worn it everywhere - to the beach, to lunch with my friends, to class... So I wanted to share with you my "go to" maxi dress ensemble. Here it is


Maxi Dress outfit

AX Paris maxi dress
£21 - axparis.co.uk

Leather sandals
$52 - topshop.com

Vintage shoulder bag
$170 - modcloth.com

Wet Seal rhinestone jewelry
$13 - wetseal.com

Mango triangle earrings
£9.99 - mango.com

No comments:

Post a Comment